Office Printers
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

wireless printing

I can not print from my mf4880 wirelessly from my laptop.  The printer works well with a USB cord connected to the laptop. Could there be some small piece of information that is missing from the manuals. I have followed the directions in the manuals.

lms by Apprentice
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

MF4890DW Stuck in Fax Mode

After trying to power it off several times, once the printer's fax button is selected no other modes are available. The processing/data light continues to blink and the only menu I can scroll through is "start receiving". I'm unable to send outgoing ...

tomtam6 by Apprentice
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

MF8380CDW printer installation using USB issue

HelloI have Canon MF8380Cdw multi-function printer. I am trying to install the driver from following URL:http://www.usa.canon.com/cusa/support/consumer/printers_multifunction/imageclass_series/color_imageclass_mf8380cdw#DriversAndSoftwareAfter driver...

IR1023if network scan

Hi, is the only way to get the network  scan working on a W7 64 is through "push scanning". (smb, email, ftp) I believe there is no pull scanning when the printer is configured on a network. Only usb Am I right ?

bobbob by Apprentice
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Resolved! Canon DR-1210C Scanner and Win8

Dear Subscribers,Considering fabulous deals are out there for the discontinued Canon DR-1210C Scanner, I'd appreciate your opinion on this particular model and it's compatibility with Win8 or Win8.1. Will it run?The latest drivers available are for W...

MX922 scanner issues

my mx420 will not scan....i press scan, printer reads "processing , please wait" then nothing happen..running Windows 7 pro...and I have latest drivers etc....so I went & bought new mx922...used a few days & same issue...will not scan..

iR-ADV C5235 on Remote Desktop

Having trouble getting this limiting color printing for Remtoe Desktop users.  The RDP server (Windows Server 2008 R2) is outside our local network.  The users have this printer configured on their local desktops, so it gets redirected.  But the "Use...

wilsonm by Apprentice
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
Getting started

New to the community? Here's some information to help you get acquainted:

Announcements