Office Printers
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Samba IR C5235

I have been trying all day to get a samba share working with a Canon ImageRunner C5235. The share is on a linux computer that is on the same workgroup as all other computers. At the computer, I can easily discover the shared folder. I have tried usin...

NGogol by Apprentice
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Where are saved the user preferences for SCANNER DR-7080C?

SCANNER CANON DR-7080C Please help me  !!! I was told to replicate the scanner user preferences in several PCs (15), and several users (20 in each PC). This is a image that show several user preferences i prepared for one user.AUT-CAR-1C-COLAUT-CAR-...

Capturado.jpg
arzamm by Apprentice
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

i-SENSYS MF9220 smear ink on paper while printing Photos

Dear All, I have i-SENSYS MF9220, color laser printer, which I bought recently. I am still using the cartidges came with the printer.  Normally, I have no problem while printing colored documents. But my job requires printing of reports including man...

-
ei by Apprentice
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Can NOT automatically scan from 8580Cdw to Mac OS 1.8

Hi, My previous Canon, ImageClass 4370dn, I was able to scan directly on my Mac by clicking the Start button in MF tools. However, with the 8580Cdw, the Start button doesn't automatically start the scanning; I have to go to 8580Cdw and press the OK b...

abunoor by Apprentice
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

My old MF8380 printer

I just replaced my router. I got the MF8380cdw  connected to the wi-fi network.  I can not print or scan. the computer and printer dot not see each other.

Marti by Apprentice
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

frustrated - mf4890dw ans osx mavericks

oh man, these macs tick me off.  instaled imageclass mf4890dw on o wlan ok.  wprinted from several windows devices ok.  trying to install the driver on to a osx 10.9 mavericks systems (mavericks = bollocks?) and i get some meage saying  Add Printer I...

tomkinsg by Apprentice
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Toolbox does not work with domain users

MF8080CW have two printers were working perfectly in our domain, computers have windows 7 operating system and 8 of 32 and 64 bits. toolbox tool stopped working in the domain users, the program opens but not the options for local computer users works...

Kensington security slot

I need to know if the Canon LBP6680/3480 UFR II has a kensington security slot. I need to lock down this printer but can't seem to see a security slot on the device. TIA

ggmm2405 by Apprentice
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

MF8380cdw Label stuck to transfer belt

I have a label stuck to the transfer belt of my printer. Printer is just over a year old, cost to remove label and replace transfer belt due to sticky residue is $ 700. New printer is $ 800Any suggestions on how I can do this myself?  I print labels ...

Monika by Apprentice
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
Getting started

New to the community? Here's some information to help you get acquainted:

Announcements