Office Printers
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

MX922 scanner issues

my mx420 will not scan....i press scan, printer reads "processing , please wait" then nothing happen..running Windows 7 pro...and I have latest drivers etc....so I went & bought new mx922...used a few days & same issue...will not scan..

iR-ADV C5235 on Remote Desktop

Having trouble getting this limiting color printing for Remtoe Desktop users.  The RDP server (Windows Server 2008 R2) is outside our local network.  The users have this printer configured on their local desktops, so it gets redirected.  But the "Use...

wilsonm by Apprentice
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

imageclass d530

I have brand new imageclass d530 that I installed,it copies print fine no problem,I have a problem with printing of the internet page,it prints and than  rolls back the print. ,and I had to pull it out,every time that I tried to print .I make a selec...

ceca by Apprentice
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

False Paper Jam MF8580 CDW

Hello, we have a false paper jam on our printer. We did take out quite slowly an envelope paper jam and everything is clear, but the paper jam will not go away. We have unplugged, open and close, did everything we could. Is there a magical factory re...

Canon I-Sensys MF8080cw Not Scanning the Full Page

We have an issue with our office printer Canon I-Sensys MF8080cw, every time we try to scan an A4 document from the scanner to PC it does not scan the full page, like it only scan 80% of the page, however if we scan from the scanner to USB it shows t...

MX476 wifi

Just purchased printer trying to connect for wifi - printer displays press WPS access point then press ok cannot find where the WPS could you please help have looked at the sheet which came with the printer but it is not on there?

Canon MF8300

How to clean the printer Canon MF8300? I heard that the printer can system clean itself?

nadine14 by Apprentice
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
Getting started

New to the community? Here's some information to help you get acquainted:

Announcements