Office Printers
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

ImageFormula d2050c scanner

I am trying to install the driver for the Canon IMAGEFORMULA DR2050C scanner into a virtual machine running windows7 pro. Ran setup.exe for the driver and it appeared to run but still could not see the scanner listed in devices. The same driver was i...

jwf0522 by Apprentice
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

MF4800 Page Setting Error for Macbook

Hi,I am currently using MF4800 model printer on Macbook. I have problem with the page setting when I print my document from PDF or WordDocument. I have already adjusted page setting when I print my document to A4, when I print it, it report error and...

Canon ImageClass D1150 will NOT scan

Hello, I have a Canon ImageClass printer/scanner/fax. It's been in the office for a couple of years and peformed correctly for the most part until recently. I bought a new computer, which runs on Windows 8 as opposed to the version 7 I used to use. A...

imageclass mf4890dw. Windows 7, dell laptop.

worked fine out of the box,the networking quit after a few weeks. Now I can not connect even via USB. Unable to install drivers This is why we threw our old HP in the trash Can you help?

ciobie by Apprentice
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Imageclass D1320

How do I copy the following:2 one-sided sheets onto 1 paper double sided, front and back - using the top feeder. Thanks!

Error B200

I have a Canon MX892 and using WindowsXP.I just got an error of B200.Kindly Advice. Thank you.Shawn.

ImageRUNNER 1023 printer/scanner to workgroup computers

I am trying to install a Canon ImageRUNNER 1023 printer/scanner to my small office network. This is not a domain network just 3 computers set up in a workgroup. I set the printer up with a manual IP address and tried to run the software provided but ...

wally by Apprentice
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Image Class D480 application does not recognize the ADF

My image class d480 recently stop recognizing the ADF and the scangear does not provide option other the platten. The scangear tools does recopgnize the ADF. The problem is when I run an application to scan. I tried with different applications and th...

Canon MF8050cn and LBP7680CX

These two printers will not print labels.  They both give error message "Please load A4 paper" even though I load them with paper.  There's something they don't like about the merged A4 document.

Getting started

New to the community? Here's some information to help you get acquainted:

Announcements