Office Printers
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

MF4880dw can't scan. Toolbox won't work.

This problem is not unique to this model, as evident in the countless threads of people complaining about not being able to scan. When I try to scan through Toolbox, it starts scanning (progress bar), times out, and then says error communicating with...

kenjamin by Apprentice
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Cannon iR 2520 printer not working on Ubuntu 12.04 LTS

Hi, I have Cannon Image Runner 2520 series network printer installed on my Ubuntu 12.04 server. Printer has been installed successfully and configured too with the drivers which are downloaded from http://support-au.canon.com.au/contents/AU/EN/010027...

Canon MX377 prints extremely slow. Please help!

Hi Guys, I have a CANON MX377 All-in-One printer. I like using it and never had any issues with it. But now,  its printing horribly slow - regardless whether I print documents or pictures and regardless of the program I am printing from.  It prints a...

mx377 by Apprentice
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Watermark not picked up

Hello, We have a Canon iR2270 PCL 6 and a Canon iR-ADV C5030. both are shared from a server via GPO/AD.On the server (Windows 2003) I have set a watermark (custom - named 'Uncontrolled Copy')  for both printers. However when we pickup the printers fr...

HPCplc by Apprentice
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

MF4880DW missing 2>2 sided copy option

I just purchased a MF4880DW which is suppose to have 2 sided printing capabilities according to the manual but the machine itself does not have the 2>2 option. The menu only provides 1>2 sided option not 2>2 sided option as shown in the manual as av...

RonPro by Apprentice
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
Getting started

New to the community? Here's some information to help you get acquainted:

Announcements