Office Printers
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

32 bit application has stopped working

Replaced the three color cartridges, tried to print and got this message: "Print driver host for 32 bit applications has stopped working." Windows checked for a solution-nothing. Tried to download the driver from Canon and get the message that the dr...

canon DR-C125 scanner

I need to know why i can not save scans to word format. Any help would be appreciated.

WJ by Apprentice
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

MF4890dw cannot print more than 2 pages

Hello everyone, My company has two MF4890dw printers in the offices and one of them has been giving us trouble. The machine is connected to company LAN with Ethernet and the computer having trouble is a Windows 7 Professional machine on the same LAN....

zidanet by Apprentice
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

imagePROGRAF Advanced Preview

I can no longer use advanced preview when printing to my iPF8400S. It says "The selected printer does not support this function. Change the printer and try again." Any ideas? I can still print, just can't see the preview - which is a real problem for...

Carney by Apprentice
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

mf tool box 4.9 freezes on install win 7 64bit

I installed the software using the provided disc about a month ago.  Running mf4770 laser printer.  I moved and can not find the disc.  The reason why I tried reinstalling the software was I got an error message in another language.  I uninstalled us...

Getting started

New to the community? Here's some information to help you get acquainted:

Announcements