Office Printers
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Printing a colour cover & B/W inside pages in booklet?

Hi There,Just wondering what settings I should use to print a booklet, which has a colour cover but black and white inside pages? I seem to have more options in my printer driver on the PC then I do on the Mac which is strange. Perhaps I should updat...

dubock by Apprentice
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

MF8580 toner life

MF8580 toner life expired on two colors, they were making perfectly fine copies a minute ago. Now won't print anymore.  Is there a way to override this cartridge parts lifetime expiration?

NancyLV by Apprentice
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

imageFORMULA DR-C225 Poor Image Quality

Hello, I recently bought a new high-speed imageFORMULA DR-C225. I started chopping down my boxes of papers like I was a log cutter, excited by the Porsche like speed. However, I soon noticed a glitch. It seems that all the text in the articles I scan...

Screen Shot 2015-02-25 at 8.15.40 PM.png Screen Shot 2015-02-25 at 8.15.40 PM.png Screen Shot 2015-02-25 at 9.06.55 PM.png Screen Shot 2015-02-25 at 9.23.10 PM.png

Black smear on paper MF8540Cdn

Hi there!My printer smears at the right side of the paper.The black tonercartridge is about 2 months old.It's not the feeder that causes the smear because it happens when I'm printing from my PC.I did several build in cleaningprogramms but nothing se...

Vossie by Apprentice
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
Getting started

New to the community? Here's some information to help you get acquainted:

Announcements