Office Printers
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Annoying Error Light Keeps Blinking

Canon MF6160DW What the title says. No error number that I can see or find. How do I reset and or turn it off? Don't notice anything that warrants an error, but perhaps something is not running correctly? Thank you

poidog by Apprentice
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Canon MF 8280Cw Cannot Scan

Everything on my scanner worked perfectly up until two days ago. I am on a Mac and upgraded my system software to 10.10.3 and now the scanner doesn't work. I am still able to print, but not scan. Nothing else was changed anywhere on the printer or sy...

Can't ping MF8280Cw

Hi, I have changed the IP address of my printer it was 192.168.0.105, now it's 192.168.1.105, but I can't ping it from the local computer, but the printer can ping the local gateway.

svt11 by Apprentice
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Can no longer select paper drawer

Our office has been using a Canon i3045 for a few years. Until recently, users could select a specific tray to use (under Printer Properties) when printing. Now, the only options are "Automatically Select", "Auto", and "Manual Paper Feed".  Is there ...

ipf810 media type setting troubleshooting

Looking for a media type setting guide, that essentially says which setting on the printer (and on the software) to use for which media types. And/Or a compatibility settings chart of sorts.You would think that using 170g satin paper would mean set p...

plots302 by Apprentice
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
Getting started

New to the community? Here's some information to help you get acquainted:

Announcements