Office Printers
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

I want to print A5R from Drawer 1

I want to print A5R from Drawer 1. If I load the A5R paper into the drawer and then print, the first page will print, but an error message flashes up: Check Paper Size. I then change the Drawer 1 Paper Size to A5R, and re-print. I receive another err...

MF4770n Linux Printing Over Wired Ethernet

Having a problem printing from Linux over the wired network to my MF4770n. CUPS finds the printer over the network just fine (I've tried all 3 connection options offered). CUPS reports the test prints finished OK. The printer wakes up from sleep and ...

i-sensys 8580 - scanning and copying don't work

Hi there everyone! I have the following problem with my new i-Sensys 8580: I can print all right, but when I try to scan - it doesn't work, ie. it yields a copletely blank PDF, when I try to copy, I get a blank sheet of paper as a result. It all seem...

WojtekSk by Apprentice
  • 1 replies
  • 2 likes

Scan issue -- Canon color imageclass MF8580 CDW

Hi,My Canon color imageclass MF8580 CDW printer worked fine before I re-installed my computer, which with windows 8 systerm. I couldn't my driver disc and downloaded one from cannon website. After reinstalling, copy and print functon work perfect, bu...

Canon MF8380 Colorwriter - blue smudges on all pages

My printer started to print lots of blue smudges on both sides of any print job when there was a color graphic included. If it's black and white no problems. I cleaned the Fixing Unit and the ITB per the menu. I check the toner levels and everything ...

dancarmo by Apprentice
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Océ 2222c problem

Hello, I have a problem with the Océ  Vario 2222c printer.The printer used to work but nog gives errors while printing images from Word while using the "generic 36C-1SeriesPCL" Driver. It would give me PCL XL errors. So now I replaced the driver with...

Imageclass D420 Issues

My Canon Imageclass d420 refuses to print over USB from my HP Probook 440 running Windows 7 Professional x64. I have also had the same issue on other laptops. This is also my second printer of the same model, and I have replaced the usb cable. I get ...

arj by Apprentice
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

access laser coordinates in service mode

I have a Canon IR C5180i copier, Been trying to find the Laser coordinates for all the colors, so i can adjust or check them. The problem is some scam artist guy sold this model copier to my partner in business, and refuses to warranty the laser issu...

6030w

I'm trying to use this printer wirelessly. 2 Win7 pro laptops.Laptops are connected via windows phone internet sharing or iphone wifi hotspot. The canon software cannot find the printer.Neither laptop can find the printer through Devices and Printers...

Wireless scanning

We have the Canon MF4800 series All-in-One. We have recently been having issues with scanning to computers in the wireless network. Sometimes the indvidual computers show up, sometimes they don't. Sometimes they show up but error out and other times ...

hwehr429 by Apprentice
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
Getting started

New to the community? Here's some information to help you get acquainted:

Announcements