Office Printers
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

imageClass d1120 black

imageClass d1120:   Black streak, used cleaning procedures and it's still there.  Additional hint: There was a grungy circle on one of the white rollers under the toner cartrige visible with the front open.  Cleaned with no effect.  What to do?

LBP6230DW falls off network

Hello. I've reset and configured my new LBP6230 twice now. I connected to the printer via USB, ran the MAC configuration app, and set it up for a wifi connection to my network, which is hosted by an Apple Airport Extreme. Each time I've configured it...

New to the forum with a Canon ipf8400

I just wanted to introduce myself and my company to this forum. My name is Luca, I am a graphic designer and I work for JG Autographs (an autograph and memorabilia company). What prompted me to join this forum is we recently purchased a canon ipf8400...

Barcode Module for ImageFormula scanners

I'm looking for a user guide for the Barcode Module III so I can get an idea of it's capabilities during scanning.  Anyone have a link or a larger support group they know of for the canon document scanners?  This forum seems to be geared towards came...

Scanning documents via barcode

Hi I am trying to find out if I need to download/purchase additional software to be able to scan documents and separate these documents in to image files by barcode? The printer is an imageRUNNER 3225 and cannot find any specifications as to whether ...

Excessive Print Time

Maxify MB2020Apple iPhone HotspotApple laptop or iPad  Just bought this printer and did the firmware upgrade. I use it as an Airprint printer in an RV. I'm using my iPhone as a hotspot and connect the printer to that network. For some reason this pri...

Mailboxes on imageRunner Adv c7065

I am working with a imageRunner Adv c7065 and attempting to set up the mailboxes for the first time. The mailboxes all have a PIN code currently on them and I can't find any documentation that states they have a default PIN so I'm wondering if the ma...

jareth by Apprentice
  • 0 replies
  • 1 likes

Canon C4580 Scanning Issue

Hello all, I hope this is the right place.  We have a Canon C4580 and a user is doing a scan and send of a 30 page document.  It keeps cutting it into two PDF documents.  Does anyone have any ideas to get this to scan as one document? Thanks

wlcusick by Apprentice
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
Getting started

New to the community? Here's some information to help you get acquainted:

Announcements