Office Printers
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Canon Mf4570dn printer - How to remove paper jam

One day a lot of paper got stuck in the printer. It took a lot of pulling to get the papers out of the printer. When the papers finally came out of the printer it kept on saying that it was jammed. After a while I saw that there was a rubber piece in...

Notagain by Apprentice
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Canon C5250i USB Driver.

Dear All,                  Please advice driver for iR-ADV C5250/5255 UFR. If any link pls share with me.I want to print through USB.  Thanks.

Capture.JPG
redman by Apprentice
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Resolved! Assigning Paper size in Drawer - Canon - C5250i

Dear All, Iam a beginner in canon service. Any one can help me how to set the paper size in A3 drawer. Error message coming set paper guide shown in th illustrion to the correct size for the paper size.  It was setted by A3 and automatically deleted....

Capture.JPG
redman by Apprentice
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

ipf6400 no ethernet connection

I set up my  new ipf6400 using USB. Instructions say that I am able to monitor ink levels, etc. from my computer but I receive the message "Information not available."  Also, on the printer the IP address is 000.000.000.000. On one of the reviews for...

rww0001 by Apprentice
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Windows10 Printer is M4350d cant scan

Windows 10 pro works with my MF4350d BUT will not scan.  I dowloaded the latest Toolbox 4911 mf 17 but it will not load.  I get a message that the program is "Not Responding".  I tried loading it several times but can't get it to load.

abcdl by Apprentice
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
Getting started

New to the community? Here's some information to help you get acquainted:

Announcements