Office Printers
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

my scanner mf4370dn does not work with windows10

Hi, i recently upgraded to Windows 10, but can't get the computer to recognize the scanner (printing works fine) in the imageclass MF4370dn. i've already tried reinstalling the drivers, but that doesn't make any diffference.  Any help / advice would ...

aic93 by Apprentice
  • 0 replies
  • 1 likes

How do I reset to factory settings on mf8500cdw printer

how do I reset to factory original settings on my Canon MF8500cdw printer? I want to try the factory settings again as I think"google Cloud print " worked then. I can not now print to my printer unless I have the computer that I registered the printe...

dijmum by Apprentice
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

My new wireless printer imageCLASS LBP6230dw is showing offline status. It was installed and connected to to the WIFI successfully on Win 7. THe blue light is on. It prints fine when connected with the USB cable. As soon as I disconnect the cable, st...

Elena by Apprentice
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

MF4350 scanner not working

Just upgraded computer to Windows 10 and the scanning function of MF 4350 has been working till today.  Reinstall MF toolbox driver 4.9 but still not working.  Error message from ScanGear MF: cannot communicate wtih the scanner....Any suggestions on ...

FCY3104 by Apprentice
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Red Flashing Light on ImageCLASS8280Cw

I've just unpacked my MF8280Cw, pulled the strips from the cartridges, and added paper to the paper drawer.   The red error light continues to flash - all this prior to attempting to connect the printer to a PC. There doesn't appear to be a paper jam...

Getting started

New to the community? Here's some information to help you get acquainted:

Announcements