Office Printers
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

MF4770n will not print from Windows.

Connected via USB to Windows 7 64-bit. When printing a test page out of printer properties, document leaves the queue, but  LCD shows "Printer Printing",.and "Processing Data" light flashes. There is no output.Copy works fine and printer reports are ...

mrpmzrq by Apprentice
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

MF8580cdw paper jams from from drawer to duplex unit

My MF8580cdw all of a sudden develops a buzzing sound which sounds like gears grinding when picking up a new sheet of paper from the drawer, then the unit stops with a paper jam error.  The paper always stops at about 1.5 to 2 inches after the paper ...

hb5fa by Apprentice
  • 0 replies
  • 1 likes

MF8580cdw paper jams from from drawer to duplex unit

My MF8580cdw all of a sudden develops a buzzing sound which sounds like gears grinding when picking up a new sheet of paper from the drawer, then the unit stops with a paper jam error.  The paper always stops at about 1.5 to 2 inches after the paper ...

hb5fa by Apprentice
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Cannon iR ADV C5240 : Windows cannot to the printer

Hi,Windows Server 2008 R2 print serverclient : Windows 7 x64Domain network I added the printer and driver to the print server. While trying to add the printer on the workstation, I am getting the following errors: Connect to Printer : Windows cannot ...

lamaketa by Apprentice
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Canon i-SENSYS LBP6030w won't start

Dear community,bought a new printer 2 months ago. Model Canon i-SENSYS LBP6030w.I pushed the power button. After that, I saw a blue light from the line cord. After that the printer isn't working anymore. After this happened, I noticed that the line c...

Poetje by Apprentice
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Ipf6450 issues with Mac Yosemite

Since I updated my Mac to 10.10 (Yosemite) I faced several issues with printing from lighthouse to my IPF 6450. After updating: printer driver, Media Configuration Tool and Firmware of the printer I can again navigate to my ICC profiles, but still st...

Print from Notepad but nothing else - Canon MF216N

Hello everyone!I'm having a very strange issue, and appreciate any help/tips anyone can give. I purchased a Canon MF216N new a few days ago, and installed it without issue. However, I am unable to print to the printer using anything but Notepad. Wind...

MF4370DN Smearing

Hello everyone, Since a few weeks, the print quality of my Canon MF4370dn is very badSome areas of my prints very light and not legible. Additionally, the printer is smearing.There is a 0.5 inch wide vertical stripe in the middle.. I can reproduce th...

Getting started

New to the community? Here's some information to help you get acquainted:

Announcements