Office Printers
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Imageclass MF6160DW scanner slow

I have had an imageclass MF6160dw for 3 months. The scanner has suddenly slowed down DRAMATICALLY (it takes 5 minutes to scan 1 page, when it used to take 30 seconds).  I have no idea what has happened. I of course have turned off and on, unplugged f...

Nathina by Apprentice
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

mf8300c will not show up in list of printers

I can only wirelesly print from some of my laptops, but not all. It is not showing up in the list of available printer options. When I go to the cloud ready printers it shows it 'should' be available. I cannot see any way to actually add it to a list...

kajmom3 by Apprentice
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Printing problem ir 2880

An ir 2880 was dontated to our school and we have been able to install it on our network but when we send a job to the printer, it makes noises like it is warming up but nothing will print. We can see our print jobs on the log as if they have already...

Canon scanner not detected by Win 10

My ImageFORMULA DR-F120 is not detected by new Win 10 PC.  It is listed as Win 10 compatible but no driver is available on Canon site for Win 10.  Is this coming or is this some other problem.  I just bought the scanner 2 months ago!

Canon LBP6000/6018 vs. iMac OS X 10.11 (El Capitan)

When I try to download a new driver, a message says there isn't one or one is not needed.  But, with all other indications normal, my Turbotax tax return won't print ... and Oct 15th is looming large.  Please tell me what I need to do;  I'll also be ...

Printing with the latest iMac OS X (El Capitan)

Has anyone been able to print with a LBP6000 on an iMac that been updated to the latest OS X (El Capitan, V10.11).  When I try to download a new driver, I get this message: "There is no driver for the OS Version you selected. The driver may be includ...

Print driver host for 32bit applications has stopped working

I have a user that is getting an error whenever they use the Fax portion of the Canon iR3235 when trying to print from Adobe Acrobat. This only happens when trying to insert the Sender Name, Include Company or Include Dept/Div fields into a Cover she...

32 bit error.jpg Print driver error.jpg
KCTech by Apprentice
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

D420 Imageclass scanner

I have a D420 ImageClass that worked great at work.  Brought it home, connected via USB.  Installed printer portion works great.  Installed MF Toolbox now getting message. "A supported scanner is not installed.  Please install a supported scanner, th...

jembain by Apprentice
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Printer Settings Language on iPF770/760/810 Plotters

Hello dear Forum Members, can someone tell me how to set the printer settings language on Canon iPF-Plotters settings dialogue to any other than english? Here is what i did:1. Installed the Driver on a Windows 2012 R2 Printer Server (here evereything...

Getting started

New to the community? Here's some information to help you get acquainted:

Announcements