Office Printers
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Canon MX922 Printer won't clear jam error

I wast trying to print some avery labels in my printer and they got jammed. I worked them out and I still have a paper jammed error. I've gone over every opening and slot that is available to me and can't find any paper jammed. I was hoping someone h...

seeburt by Apprentice
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Can't replace ink - won't center

I have a Maxify MB2320.  I bought replacement ink from E-Z Ink on Amazon which said it was compatible with my printer.  I had to turn if off and on each time I wanted to print.  So I was going to remove the off-brand ink cartridges and install Canon ...

Gormican by Apprentice
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

MF6160DW Copier feeder

I have a new MF6160W copier and it worked great for two days.Now when it is initially started in the morning, it will make a copy from feeding it from the top.  Then after that it won't feed another document to be copied.  It says an original is in t...

Heimann by Apprentice
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

MX922 scan - prompt for filename?

The scan software for my old MX850 allowed me to have it prompt for a filename and designate a folder.  I can't see how to do that with the software that came with the MX922.  Image Garden doesn't even allow for renaming of files. Is there a way to d...

MX 922 IJ scanner MAC address

Received replacement printer now have 2 MAC addresses in IJ scanner utility. How do I remove the old MAC address from the utility. Windows 7 64bit machine.

lidiving by Apprentice
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Problem scanning from sheet feeder MF8330Cdn

When i try to scan multiple sheets to my computer from the sheet-feeder, this doesn't work.Scanning from the sheet-feeder to a memory stick works fine, and also scanning a single sheet on the glass plate works good. Is there anyone who recognizes thi...

Erikmes by Contributor
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes

MX470 Printer, user registration won't connect

I just completed wirelss setup for our new MX470 printer, the setup worked fine, the test print was successful.  The user registration was supposed to complete automatically but it did not connect.  The error message said to try again later, I see no...

Benjeya by Apprentice
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

MF8580Cdw not working on cloud print

I bought my MF8580Cdw for a number of reason, one of which was the ability to connect as a cloud printer.This worked fine for quite a while, then started to be really troublesome. After de-registering, clearing settings, and setting up again, it work...

svwhite by Apprentice
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

mz922 photo printing

Trying to cloud print 4x6 photo from my Motorola Droid Maxx.  I have 4x6 borderless glossy paper in upper tray. Keep getting a message that there is no paper in lower tray.  The printer keeps selecting paper from the lower tray if I put some there.  ...

2002mile by Apprentice
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes

Solid black pages with Laser Shot LBP-1120

Hi!I am trying to use an old Canon Laser Shot LBP-1120 printer with a new EP 22 cartridge on a Windows x64 machine. Since drivers for such a system don't exist I created a Windows XP virtual machine to print. Driver installation went OK, but the prin...

Jaakson by Apprentice
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
Getting started

New to the community? Here's some information to help you get acquainted:

Announcements