Office Printers
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

New port could not be created: 0023 Pixma MX922

Does anybody knows how to solve this?I had installed the sftware before and averything was working fine, needed to install old canon camera (powershot A620) software but did not work properly.I decided to remove the printer's software and try to inst...

MX885 cannot print MSOffice Word

Hi So my printer MX885 has difficulties printing MSOffice Word X for Mac: Specifically it does not print beyond lines that are formatted (e.g. automatic numbering, bullets). When I format manually (not using the formatting functions in Word) it prin...

Marie100 by Apprentice
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Clearing the red error light on MF6100- no error code

We had a short power outage that has resulted in the red error light on my MF6100 flashing continously. I have tried to power the printer down without any success on clearing it, I have checked for error codes and found none. The power supply is plug...

Problems Scanning Double Sided MF8580Cdw

I love this printer so far except for how sensitive it is scanning two sides.  Many, many pages get jammed while feeding in to read the second side. Not all, but many.  To me it should work better. Does anyone have any tips on how to make this work b...

Please help me connect my HP laptop to my Canon MF8200

Hi everybody, Thank you in advance for your help! I purchased a Canon MF8280CW a year ago and have not been able to get my laptop connected to it wirelessly. When I first purchased it, I tried connecting it directly using the USB cable the printer ca...

Getting started

New to the community? Here's some information to help you get acquainted:

Announcements