Office Printers
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Problems Scanning Double Sided MF8580Cdw

I love this printer so far except for how sensitive it is scanning two sides.  Many, many pages get jammed while feeding in to read the second side. Not all, but many.  To me it should work better. Does anyone have any tips on how to make this work b...

Please help me connect my HP laptop to my Canon MF8200

Hi everybody, Thank you in advance for your help! I purchased a Canon MF8280CW a year ago and have not been able to get my laptop connected to it wirelessly. When I first purchased it, I tried connecting it directly using the USB cable the printer ca...

paper jam pixma mx432

after clearing paper jam pixma mx432 I continue to get error message 5100. I have turned off the printer and unplugged it and it continues.

dmpj by Apprentice
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

MX340 Printing Issues

My mx340 ink prints out very light even though ink level indicator is sufficient. Help!

DTT by Apprentice
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

irregular banding on iPF5100

I am experiencing banding but only starting 1/2 way down on the poster print (16x24). The bands appear as darker lines about 1/4" apart. Text also starts to get fuzzy at about the same place. I cleaned and aligned heads numerous times, checked paper ...

MF8580 E-Manual

So I have been trying to find the e-manual for MF8580 color multifunction laser printer but I can't find it. I thought I was downloading it when I first got it but I can't seem to find it on my computer. When I tried to download it from the Canon sit...

cpompe1 by Apprentice
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
Getting started

New to the community? Here's some information to help you get acquainted:

Announcements