Office Printers
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

mf216n will print wont scan

Hi my new MF216N will print but wont scan.This just started today. It has scanned succesfully multiple times in the past, it just failed this morning.windows 7 is the operating systemthe port on the netgear R7000 for this printer is orange, it sould ...

Resolved! MF6595 MF toolbox will not scan

So we have a user who is getting an error message when trying to scan from the MF toolbox.  The error is "Cannot open the scanner.  The Scanner is not acive or in use by another application"  I have tried the following things. Uninstalled the drivers...

TomS6 by Apprentice
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

brand new canon MB 5360 - not recognised

PC running Win7 Pro - tried the wireless setup to my router - said it connected, Windows couldn't find the printer, tried the USB, Canon setup simply said 'printer not connected' when I cam to the end of the setup routine. Changed uSB ports, cables, ...

tonyhoad by Apprentice
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Canon MF6160dw email error

Whenever I try to scan a document to an email inbox I get an error message.I've checked the email address and the network connection and both are correct. Network printing and everything else seems to work fine except this scan to email feature.I wan...

Tycohb by Apprentice
  • 6 replies
  • 0 likes

Imagerunner 3025 jam

I have a image runner 3025. Recently the 1st copy of the day jams in the top roller (when you open the right side), the strange thing is, that once it jams once, it works fine the rest of the day.  Some days it doesn't jam at all?  My technician can'...

EMG by Apprentice
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Canon MX925 Scanner error - HELP FAST

Hello, I have a Windows 10, and a multifunctional Canon MX925 Printer,.The scanner worked perfectly untill today, I get the error code 5, 157, 69Any suggestions..? it's really urgent!These options do not apply...

Fullscreen capture 10-Dec-15 103010 AM.bmp

my pixma mx330 printer wont take the paper to print

my pixma mx330 printer will not take paper. there are little white plastic tabs that stop the paper. the roller cant get to the paper because of these tabs. please let me know if there is anything i can do to put the tabs down so i can use the printe...

Canon MX712

Error message UO52 The type of print head is incorrect.  Install the correct print head.  How to fix this? CP

yonka by Apprentice
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
Getting started

New to the community? Here's some information to help you get acquainted:

Announcements