Office Printers
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

LBP6030w Factory reset -- How?

Just bought this and it crapped out during the driver install and rebooted win 8.1. Fomrerly a BIG fan of canon stuff, but gotta say, this is NOT like Canon quality at all. Now I can't install and can't update it. I unsinstalled the drivers that had ...

Cannot remote scan on 8280CW

I get the following error message.  I am missing cyan toner but only trying to scan from my macbook pro via wi-fiCannot scan because of the following:- Scan type set on the scanner is incorrect- Scanner is busy- Error occurred in the scanner- Scanner...

MX 922 recently started printing everything smaller

Over the past few days, everything I've printed from my MX922 prints much smaller than normal.  It's not merely that the margins are larger, the fonts and pictures -- everything is shrunk.  I've checked all of the settings in all of the programs I've...

tjessup by Apprentice
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Cannot recognize the usb connection

I have windows 10 and image class LBP630w. When installing the printer driver it says it cannot recognize the USB connection. I have followed all their prompts to unplug and plug back in. I have also tried all 3 USB ports. Any help would be appreciat...

Printer won't print when redirected to RDS

I have a user with a Canon Color imageCLASS MF8050Cn printer that prints fine locally but won't print from the 2012 R2 RDS server. I tried the Remote Desktop Easy Print and I also tried loading two different printer drivers for the printer onto the s...

MF216n error message for low toner preventing sleep

Hi, We are using an MF216n in the office. We have had a low toner "error" notification on the screen for a while, but lately the red "error" light has come on and it's blinking cause it says to change the toner. So 2 questions: 1) Can I turn off the ...

andyo by Apprentice
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
Getting started

New to the community? Here's some information to help you get acquainted:

Announcements