Office Printers
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

HELP WITH FAX

Hey you................I setup my printer but didn't setup my fax. Now I need to; for work and when I hit the menu there is no setup option. How would I setup the fax after actually already setting up the printer? Please help and thank yu!

dkllhrd by Apprentice
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

I recently purchased a Cannon D1350 Multifunction Copy machine. I cannot successfully scan to OCR

I recently purchased a Cannon D1350 Multifunction Copy machine. Using the MF Toolbox Scan Function, I cannot successfully scan to OCR with anything usable. All I get is text that looks like this:II* $   ÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿ...

Canon iR-ADV C525 Address book...

Can one of y'all tell me what format the address book import file is supposed to be in? I've tried .csv, .txt. I've used comma and tab delimited. I've tried whole name/email address, I've tried first name/last name/email address and several other com...

eutaw by Apprentice
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Scan to PC setup for MF8580Cdw for wireless Mac

What a pain! The mac is not listed on the Scan to PC setup.  I cannot get the scanner to find the computer and the comuter just keeps telling me to go to the scanner driver which I have installed twice. My windows install was perfectly smooth.  What ...

MF212-W Buttons not functioning

I can scan and print on my Canon Imageclass MF212-W from the computer but cannot copy or use any functions on the printer keypad. It's as though it's in permanent sleep mode. Tried downloading the driver again from the Canon website but I have an old...

Getting started

New to the community? Here's some information to help you get acquainted:

Announcements