Office Printers
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Cannot work with multiple MF2200dw

Hello. I was able to get my first MF220dw up and running with my laptop without any issue. When I tried to get a second MF220dw running (1st was given to family member), it would not recognize second printer. I reinstalled software and the toolbox is...

Image Class 4350d...scanner quit working.

Image Class 4350d has worked beautifully for a couple of years.  Scanner quit working...printer and fax work fine.Re-installed driver...no luck.No changes to system in last month.  Any ideas?Thank you.

finsol by Apprentice
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Factory reset on Imageclass 6160dw?

Does anyone know how to facotry reset an ImageClass 6160dw printer?  Out of nowhere, I get a blinking red error light that never  stops. The error message on startup includes something about "cannot connect to cloud print..check remote UI."  Wireless...

Resolved! New Printer Driver is Missing or Invisible - Mac

I just downloaded and installed drivers for an MX922.  Mac OS 10.11.3   The installer says installation was successful. The scanner drivers are all visible, but the printer driver/app is not.  The manual indicates that I should be able to find and op...

Canon imageClass MF628Cw Won't Print text only images

Just installed my printer (Windows 10 lastest updates installed 64bit). Updated print drivers from websit as the ones that came with the printer were outdated. Regardless of the program used the printer will not print any text, only graphics. Please ...

Canon iPF750 not printing

Our Canon iPF750 sounds like it is going to print but after a long time will have rolled out a small amount of paper with no ink on it.I have tryed more than one computer on the network with no change.I have tryed printing from the printer panal with...

Canon Image Class MF8580 Spooling

Canon Image Class MF8580 Spooling I had been printing things all day and it just stoped printing and then started giving me a spooling message then error message.  Please HELP...........  I cant work with out my printer

Getting started

New to the community? Here's some information to help you get acquainted:

Announcements