Office Printers
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

scan to email setting

Good afternoon,I recently purchased a MF624cw printer. I tried to set up the scan to email function but no luck.I tried with a yahoo accoubnt but seem the I am not adding the right setting. I even changed the POP 3to port 525 but still not getting th...

aguado20 by Apprentice
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Scanner leaving black streak

I have a not quite year old Maxify MB5320. It is leaving a black streak across my pages when I scan through the ADF. It does not do this if I scan from the glass. I've tried cleaning every surface but it's still there. Help please!

mcr1216 by Apprentice
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Paper Jam or No Toner Cartridge

I have a Canon Imageclass Printer.  It is indicating that there is a paper jam or no toner cartridge. There is no jam anywhere to be found and it has a new, full toner cartrige installed.   I am the Paralegal for a very busy firm and this is putting ...

CindyLS by Apprentice
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

M810Cdn problem out of box

unboxed the M810Cdn and getting fault E202-0001 which indicates a scanner lock? looking for answer on how to unlock...

rlnavi by Apprentice
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

How to switch entry keypad mode on ImageCLASS MR212w

The answer is not in the supplied "Getting-Started" booket, FT6-0892(000). The answer is in the supplied DVD: "Switching to Type of Text--- Press [STAR] to switch the typle of text that is entered." i.e.,  A=upper case mode, a=lower case mode, 12= di...

ggia by Apprentice
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

remote desktop and MB5060 Problem

We have people running on Remote Desktop (Windows Server 2008 R2). Some time back we had a problem where an iP3300 wouldn't print. We finally managed to get it to print by using an iP4300 Driver.  Now the same is happening with an MB5060 - the spooli...

davjoh by Apprentice
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
Getting started

New to the community? Here's some information to help you get acquainted:

Announcements