Office Printers
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Scanning Multiple Docs

I have a series of documents to scan, but don't want to interrupt the scanning to select my email address each time.  Is there a way to scan and save for later emailing? 

Imageclass mf4880d error code 2100010 when trying to scan.. Why?

hlbuss by Apprentice
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Specifying output tray on Generic UFRII driver

I'm starting to think it's not actually possible. Got an iR-ADV 6055 with a staple finisher; using the machine-specific drivers the Finisher properties page gives me the option of specifiying what output tray the print should go to, but using the Gen...

gnassar by Apprentice
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Canon ImageCLASS MF216n - fax configuration

First off, my apologies if this has already been covered on a previous string, but I did not find it anywhere. I am having trouble configuring things properly to send/receive faxes, when this seems like it should be simple. Canon technical support si...

knsmthsn by Apprentice
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

paper jam notification

Getting a paper jam notification after every print. I follow the steps to clear the error message, but cannot see any jammed paper. For the records, my mf4890dw printer was just plugged in, after being in storage for a year and a half.

Excel print only one page on MF4470 and any other canon

I have installed these printers MF4730 and MF4410. Both are on Windows XP machine with UFRII driver for 32bit and shared. Since couple of days both cant print from other computers. Other computer cant print only from Excel. They can print only one pa...

Resolved! Need Help with Double Sided Printing Issue

We have a D1350 printer.  It is directly connected to one PC and shared with the other PCs on our network.  In the past I have printed double sided with long edge binding with no issues from any of the PCs.  Recently it started ignoring my settings a...

BethMay by Apprentice
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

MF4150 won't print after Win 10 Anniversary Update (ver 1607)

I can't get an MF4150 to print anymore after updating to Win 10 Anniversary Update (ver 1607). No error message most of the time. Behavior is inconsistent. The user initially tried printing two copies of a document. The first copy printed. The second...

MrJ by Apprentice
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

MB 2300 printer keeps going offline on Mac OS

I have a Canon MB 2300 printer connected wirelessly to my MacBook Pro running OSX El Capitan that keeps going offline. Having to reinstall the printer everytime this happens is driving me insane. Is there any solution out there for this problem? I ha...

mstadnik by Apprentice
  • 0 replies
  • 1 likes
Getting started

New to the community? Here's some information to help you get acquainted:

Announcements