Office Printers
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Resolved! Canon IR 5070

The IR 5070 is set up to the office network.  It prints fine but won't scan.  The scanner shows online but it is not showing on any of the computers.

carolyns by Apprentice
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Scanner issue MF8530Cdn

Dear All, I had an issue on my Windows 10 with the scanner of MF8530 because I cannot install a drivers for it - do you hav similar problem or do you know the solution? Below a printscreen of it. Of coure I tried to use a couple of drivers from Canon...

canon.jpg

Document Size is greyed out

We have an imagepress C7010VP with a Fiery A3200.  In the print properties, the Document Size is greyed out and cannot be changed.  The only way to print is to just print letter size, choose paper source by pdf page size, or drag and drop into comman...

Imageclass Toolbox outlook problem

I have the Imageclass MF4350d which is working fine, except when using the toolbox to scan. If using the mail option, everything scans properly, the email picture is saved, but the email does not come up,Instead i get the message 'invalid switch for ...

doctorbj by Apprentice
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Mf 4780 dn tool box not working on windows 10 32 bit

I have tried many things like uninstalling in safe mode also and ree instaling but no resulttryed the patch for tool box no resultunstalled the resent update of windows 10 but still no resultso pls help me to sort out this issue 

swapnilj by Apprentice
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Force ImageRunner 6255i Single sided

I am running Windows 8.1 and have a Canon Image Runner 62551. I am using a GENERIC / TEXT ONLY driver. (I cannot change this fact) When i map to this printer and check the properties it lists the following features:Color: NODouble-sided: NOStaple: NO...

Canon 6065 Single-Sided Scanning?

I am trying to scan a large single-sided document. How do I change the settings to scan single-sided instead of double-sided? Whenever I select that menu option, it only gives me the choice between book or calendar style. I cannot find anywhere how t...

nvs2016 by Apprentice
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

C5255I, how to remove in fax header?

Hello everybody, We have a Canon c5255i in our office. Recently we went through a name change, and all documents that are sent now need to carry our new logo. Now when we send a fax, the machine automatically puts our logo at the top left of each doc...

MF216N Can receive faxes but it won't send any

I purchaed the MF216N printer.  Have everything set up. Printer and scanner work fine.  Unfortunately, I can't send a fax.  It picks up the connection, but it just won't send it.  I get an error message.  Results states NG.  I can receive faxes no pr...

lgibson by Apprentice
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
Getting started

New to the community? Here's some information to help you get acquainted:

Announcements