Office Printers
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

turn off 2 sided printing on imageclass mf4880dw

with the help of a technical support agent i have made settings in the control panel to turn off 2 sided printing. however, regardless of which file or application used to perform a print job, when clicking on properties to access the canon print dia...

aonefun by Apprentice
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

MF620C series printer - scan to email

Hi I recently purchased a MF620C series printer. However, I am struggling to setup scan to email. Please help. We are a startup company with 5 users. We already have an SMTP access and server. All emails are working perfectly.    

only prints as black text

running windows 10 with my canon printer. when i print text ( word or excel for example) it only prints as black while i have set the text to grey.however when i print a pdf the grey text is printed correctly. printer, canon LBP6030. thanx in advance...

bpatje by Apprentice
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Can I refill the ink?

I'm thinking of buying a Canon printer for a non-commercial purpose because I'm tired of having to note everything down. Instead, I'd like to key it in and then print them out. I want to buy a laser printer with a duplex printing function? Which type...

Past report retreival of fax

I have a cannon mf4350d/    I had the report of tx going through turned off to save paper.  Now I need proof of faxing something a week ago. Is there a way to get that?

My MF726cdw will not feed from the tray to the duplexer!

Starting yesterday morning, my printer would not feed from the tray to the duplex unit. The paper would go in maybe an inch or two and then stop. It chatters and rattles and makes groaning and grinding noises, and then I get the paper jam alarm. It t...

print server necessity for LBP 5100

Hello;I need to connect my LBP5100 printer to network. The price of nb-c2 network card is higher than a new printer; so it can not be an option. Could you please advise a print server which is compatible with LBP5100 ? RegardsTirelibirefe

Getting started

New to the community? Here's some information to help you get acquainted:

Announcements