Office Printers
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

UFR-II print language support

I have a project that requires that I open spooled UFR-II language print files and insert some custom code.  We already do this for PCL, Postscript and others but I've not been able to find any language documentation for UFR-II.  Anybody know where I...

dshoup54 by Apprentice
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Printer not responding message

I have a Canon maxify and have been getting a printer not responding message. After several minutes it finally prints even though the print queue still says not responding. Then it prints the same page numerous times. Just had the same page print 9 t...

efeifer by Apprentice
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Can't Scan on network with MF4890dw

I can print and I can fax - but I cannot get the scan function to work on my home network. It says "cannot communicate" when I run the toolbox. I moved the printer and scanned using a USB cable just fine (changing the settings to turn USB on). But wh...

HarryJ by Apprentice
  • 18 replies
  • 0 likes

Scanning to PC

On  a Canon i-SENSYS MF211 printer I need to scan both sides of an ID in grayscale via the "Scan - PC".The proceedure in the e Manual is not clear does anyone have advice.

Condor by Apprentice
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Resolved! Cannot Get Canon LBP6230dw Working with Mac OS Sierra

I will be happy if I can get my Canon LBP 6230 Laser Printer working with the MAC OS Sierra using EITHER Wireless or Wired LAN. Here is what I tried:System Preferences > Printers & Scanners>Clicked on +Click on "IP" on ADD screen.**I tried using both...

vienna01 by Contributor
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Help me configure iR C3025i scan

Hi, I've got this MFP working in my company. I use Active Directory Domain with Windows Server 2012. I must configure this device to scan over the network to a shared folder in which Everyone has full access. I;ve tried yesterday with registering the...

svt11 by Apprentice
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Canon Maxify MB2320 Printer.

My printer has been working great since I got it a year ago.  I unplugged it yesterday to move to the other side of the desk.  Reconnected it and now all the wording is in Japanese instead of English and 6800 in the upper right corner.  Any suggestio...

daspiel by Apprentice
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Canon IR5570 cant print and use with Mac 10.13

Please i can’t use canon IR5570 on mac pro ios 10.13 I installed the officially driver from canon but still can’t print  https://www.usa.canon.com/internet/portal/us/home/support/details/copiers-mfps-fax-machines/support-multifunction/imagerunner-557...

Canon Imagerunner 6255

I am looking all over the manual but cant find a way to do this. I need to scan hundred pages or so and have each page send to email as individual pdfs. please help. currently, we sit and scan each document and send to a DL. we need to have them all ...

Canon magnify 2150

I have purchased a magnify 2150 by Canon and hooked it up to my computer here in France. I cannot get it to print. I have gone into the Computer control settings and change the paper size A4 and I still continue to get the “user intervention required...

Buford by Apprentice
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Resolved! Only installed 1/2

Hello All:     My printer is Canon imageCLASS MF4350d, it was bought years-ago. At that time, I was using wXP and the printerwas easily installed with attached CD and have been using very good for years.     After installation, the printer can al...

zCanon by Contributor
  • 6 replies
  • 0 likes

Resolved! Is it possible to scan a double-sided index card? (C5550i)

Hello there, everyone! I have model C5550i multifunction machines at my office, and I am having the most difficult time scanning in an index card. Of course, I can't use the feeder, as the 5x3 inch card will jam up the machine, or not even get pulled...

Xavitan by Apprentice
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
Getting started

New to the community? Here's some information to help you get acquainted:

Announcements