Office Printers
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Canon IR5570 cant print and use with Mac 10.13

Please i can’t use canon IR5570 on mac pro ios 10.13 I installed the officially driver from canon but still can’t print  https://www.usa.canon.com/internet/portal/us/home/support/details/copiers-mfps-fax-machines/support-multifunction/imagerunner-557...

Canon Imagerunner 6255

I am looking all over the manual but cant find a way to do this. I need to scan hundred pages or so and have each page send to email as individual pdfs. please help. currently, we sit and scan each document and send to a DL. we need to have them all ...

Canon magnify 2150

I have purchased a magnify 2150 by Canon and hooked it up to my computer here in France. I cannot get it to print. I have gone into the Computer control settings and change the paper size A4 and I still continue to get the “user intervention required...

Buford by Apprentice
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Resolved! Only installed 1/2

Hello All:     My printer is Canon imageCLASS MF4350d, it was bought years-ago. At that time, I was using wXP and the printerwas easily installed with attached CD and have been using very good for years.     After installation, the printer can al...

zCanon by Contributor
  • 6 replies
  • 0 likes

Resolved! Is it possible to scan a double-sided index card? (C5550i)

Hello there, everyone! I have model C5550i multifunction machines at my office, and I am having the most difficult time scanning in an index card. Of course, I can't use the feeder, as the 5x3 inch card will jam up the machine, or not even get pulled...

Xavitan by Apprentice
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

MF4700 Series driver causes high cpu usage

Hello, I just purchased a Canon MF4770 Multifunction laser printer.  After installing the Linux driver my Ubuntu system reports that the driver c3pldrv is using 25% of my cpu.  The computer is running hot and the fan constantly blows to cool the CPU ...

MIB 5120 Office - AIO

Greetings,Searched for MIB5120 AIO but didn't see anything here.  I am considering buying this printer for my Father.  We've been using HPs in our hoseholds for a long time.  I was thinking about making a change based on my research and the numerous ...

Ir3035 Smb Windows 10

Hi, a customer called me this week telling me that its scan function is no longer on his Ir3035.He was configured to scan on a local folder (smb).After taking a look, I noticed the 1709 version of Windows 10 was installed and it stopped working. Afte...

bobbob by Apprentice
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

What is the thickest card the MX922 can print on to?

I cannot seem to find the answer anywhere on Canon or the internet, other than a lot of people saying that because the back tray has been taken away, it does not print on card very well now. Thanks for any help!  I want to print on the thickest card ...

Canon Maxify iB4120 can't print borderless???

I finally decided to upgrade the printer I use for printing product labels. I ordered the Canon Maxify iB4120. I set the margins in Microsoft Word to 0, 0, 0, 0 but it still printed with about a 0.5" border around the entire document. I thought "no w...

printer settings.jpg
SB1 by Apprentice
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

TR8550 issues

Hi all,  I recently purchased the TR8550.  Previousely I was used to scan my docs to pdf files in MacOS High Sierra using Adobe Acrobat: File/create/pdf from scanner.  The TR8550 seems to have another workaround.  Could you please help me find the ri...

Getting started

New to the community? Here's some information to help you get acquainted:

Announcements