Office Printers
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Resolved! Imageclass mf414dw 2-sided copying

Whenever we copy it goes to two-sided. We want it to only be one-sided.  How do we change this?  It did copy one-sided until a couple of days ago.  Please advise...

Lori4 by Apprentice
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

imageclass mf249dw false paperjam

hello all just bought and set up above printerany time I run the adf it puts out a paperjam errorchecked machine for any paper or packing tape/materials any ideas?

boot807 by Apprentice
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

MF632Cdw refuses to scan with Mac OS X El Capitan

Copying and printing work fine. Scanning does not. I have recently updated both my OS and my drivers for the MF632Cdw from the Canon site. Basically: I can't scan with either Scan Utility OR MF Toolbox. I HAVE tried to add my scanner to MF Toolbox an...

Copy (or GP deploy) custom page sizes between computers?

Hello, I own an iPF770 plotter but this question probably goes the same to any other Canon printer:I've created a lot of custom paper sizes inside the printer's driver settings (Printing preferences -> Page Setup tab -> Size options).How can I copy t...

cupax by Contributor
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Scanner Malfunction in IR-1024

I had some weird problem regarding Scanner function of IR-1024. 1. I had upgrade PC to window10 (32 bit) and re-install printer driver from Canon page describe as below.   - https://www.canon.co.uk/support/products/imagerunner/ir1024if.aspx?type=driv...

Canon MF4800 - Prints first page twice

Hello, I have the Canon MF4800. When I send prints to the printer, it always prints the first page twice. The printer seems to only print the first page two times and the other pages once.

David2 by Apprentice
  • 8 replies
  • 0 likes

Prints are extremely dark

I have a canon 7110c color laser printer and It's printing everything way too dark. I also have a brother's that prints perfectly so I know it's not my computer or monitor, which a windows 10 pc.  I saw a post on changing the printer setting to not l...

Cannot install MF628C to scan over WIFI

When trying to install MF drivers for network connection, install fails with "You do not have sufficient privileges to install program".    My login for this work computer has administrator priviledge.   I have tried "Run as Administrator" for the se...

Settings

Hi there everyone,This is my first visit to this forum and my first question. Sorry if it is already asked. Please bear with me.Here is my problem. I have a Canon ImageClass MF4890dw printer. When I turn it off for few days, all the settings reset to...

optimus by Apprentice
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes

Canon MF624CW Printing the wrong colors

I have a Canon MF624CW Image Class Laser Printer mfg in 2015 and only on the second set of toner cartridges which is printing out some of the colors incorrectly.For example, where it should be red, it prints yellow The cartridges that are in there no...

Imageclass MF217w

I cannot get this thing to scan. It's been one problem after another. The latest problem is this: These are the steps I can go through:1) Can press "Scan" on printer window2) Can choose "computer" under select the scan type3) Can choose "B&W scan" un...

Lori_R by Apprentice
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Can not Scan with MF216n

Hello, I am using Windows 10, an Acer computer, and an ImageClass MF216n All in one Printer.  I am NOT directly connected to the printer (using wifi, direct connection is NOT the issue). I can not Scan.  I have in the past off of my computer, but whe...

luke1234 by Apprentice
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
Getting started

New to the community? Here's some information to help you get acquainted:

Announcements