Office Printers
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Document Feed scans are scrambled

I've had my MF731C for about 6 weeks. For the first 3 weeks, everything worked fine. Then when I scan with the doc feeder, I get a totally scrambled image. Flatbed works fine, firmware is up to date, printer is fine. Even tried using the feed scanner...

Screen Shot 2019-09-10 at 12.37.51 PM.png

Canon imageRunner C5540 faxing issues

I have several offices that all got this same new MFP and I am only having issues at office B. Office B has been having an issue faxing. They were able to send faxes fine, but they could not receive them from certain numbers - mainly 800 and local nu...

Scan and Send to file stopped working IR2020

I've had this machine for years, now about a month ago the Scan and send to my computer no longer works.  I have not changed anything.  Did a Windows update do something to this? The display says "scanning", then "sending" then "resending" then "no r...

jfwsmith by Apprentice
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Resolved! extra part for mf644 printer

In the box is a plastic cover (?) part that is 14" long and 3" wide. It is not on the list of What's Included and I can't see it in the manual. It appears to be something to snap onto my printer on the outside.Any ideas? Mike

Resolved! Duplex

I've installed the driver in Windows 10 and everything prints except that it won't duplex (both sides). Printer is m236n and it's fast.

Canon imageclass mf424dw printer smudging

I have a relatively new Canon Imageclass mf424dw printer that has just started to smudge the paper when I print.  It does it on regular paper and on cardstock, both through the multi-purpose tray and the drawer.  I ran the "Clean Fixing Assembly" and...

Canon MB5460 keeps going offline

As per the title my MB5460 has been a PIA since we bought it. I set it up and everything was fine but everytime we go to use it has gone offline. Sometimes turning it off/on fixes this, sometimes just touching a few buttons on the prrinter fixes it. ...

T7 by Contributor
  • 7 replies
  • 0 likes

canon mf8280cw cleaning

i have a canon mf8280cw that has very few pages on it. less then 400 total. i have had it a few years i think. the problem i am having is the print is not solid or dark. some times you can not even see black and white print. the problem is on both bl...

lazersgm by Apprentice
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

SLOW print and NO print on Canon imageRunner ADV C5250

We have one windows 10 machine which is have a VERY difficult time printing to the imageRunner c5250.mainly LARGE pdf's will NEVER print. a one page publisher file took 10 minutes. and small word docs or pdf of text worked ok. but SLOW. Just on one m...

Resolved! Imageclass LBP162dw Printing Duplex Can't Turn Off

I have an Imageclass LBP 162dw printer and I have changed all the settings but it won't stop printing duplex two sided copies even when its set up for single side.Any ideas on how to turn this off? Its wasting so much time. 

Liz65 by Apprentice
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes

Resolved! MF 731 Scan Utility

Windows 10MF 731CDWWireless setup Installed and worked fine for months. Last week error message "Code 9, 230, 0.  A scanner driver supporting this software is not installed.  Install and try again." Deleted MF Scan Utility and reinstalled.  Same mess...

MB2320 Not printing

Hello, I setup my Maxify MB2320, am trying to print wireless, confirmed everything is connected, the printer has been on for a few hours now, isn't doing anything, no noise, no action, no nothing, but it's connected and the Print Queue on my computer...

Getting started

New to the community? Here's some information to help you get acquainted:

Announcements