Office Printers
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

MF726Cdw - Device Paper Jam 5

I have a MF726Cdw that passes the paper through from the tray to the output without any issues at all showing a Device Paper Jam 5. This is happening at power on automatically without a computer or any other source connected to the printer.I have che...

WAROCHE by Apprentice
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes

Chromebook MF733C Driver PPD

The printer worked fine until recently and when I try to install now, it is not recognized by the OS.  I am running Chromebook Version 91.0.4472.147 (Official Build) (32-bit)  Where do I get a new PPD file for installation of the printer?

D1650 Printing Checks out of Quickbooks

I have sone every thing I could find online for printing checks from quickbooks. The problem is printing a single check as they are three to a sheet and after two checks are printed I go to load the third into the mulitpurpose tray and can not get it...

ADP2019 by Apprentice
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Lines with double-sided printing on MF645Cx

Hello, I have a Canon i-Sensys MF645Cx, which has a duplex unit, and since some time it happens that when I do double-sided printing I get vertical lines along the borders of the page. The attached image is an example, but they appear also on the oth...

Canon_Lines.jpg
starless by Apprentice
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes

ImageClass 6xx and 7xx PCL support or the lack thereof

Shame on Canon for removing PCL support from literally all of their printers.This is the defacto standard for the world and Canon one day just removes itbecause no one will care. Well I care!Yeah, I could have purchased an HP color LaserJet but decid...

wstagner by Apprentice
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Canon D1320 paper/smudge

Hi, I've been using this printer along with a D1520, to print small runs of books. I normally use the duplex feature of them but sometimes, using the back output of the printer I print odd pages, and then even pages. This, as troublesome as it may so...

Resolved! MF743cdw ADF won't sense paoer

Having an issue with my MF743. When I place paper in the Automatic Document Feeder (ADF) and try to either copy or scan, nothing happens. There is no audible sound made to indicate that the printer senses paper is in the ADF. More than likely, I thin...

Resolved! Google Cloud Print Communication Error

Hello, I'm using the imageclass MF733dw.  Attempts to scan a document to my desktop generates "Google Cloud Print Communication Error".  Printing and copying functions are fine.  I have restarted both the desktop and the printer to no effect. Scan fu...

rawlmary by Apprentice
  • 15 replies
  • 2 likes

Resolved! MAXIFY MB2720 Scan from laptop

Is it possible to scan multiple pages, from my desktop, through the top document feeder of the printer, and then save to my laptop?  So far, can't figure it out.  thx

Debtex by Apprentice
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes

MF642cdw error 801 when scanning to email or shared PC file

Went over all configs multiple times still geting error 801Trying to send email to via gmail account (got app password set, set SMTP to smtp.google.com) anything else anyone can think of? Also tried useing shared file on windows 10, set no password f...

snagar by Apprentice
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes

MF743cdw not printing until fax notification is cleared

A few times a day a Copy/Print job shows up on my printer and is preventing print jobs from proceeding until I clear the report from the printer.  You find the job by going into the Status Monitor > Copy/Print Job > Copy/Print Job Status > where you ...

tmaczura by Apprentice
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
Getting started

New to the community? Here's some information to help you get acquainted:

Announcements