Office Printers
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

MF8350cdn crash Edge/Crome browser

Hi all,I've a MF8350CDN printer. It works fine if I print from a local aplication, but when I print from a browser, it will crash without any comment. Same if I try to print from MS Teams. I installted the latest driver from Website, but it doesn't h...

Kai2010 by Apprentice
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes

my jammed paper is stuck and can not be removed

I have a Canon ImageClass MF4880 printer and a piece of paper was jammed during printing.  I followed the instruction  to open the printer, but the paper was so tightly jammed that I could not remove it at all (pic1).  After hard trying, the paper wa...

IMG_7641.jpg IMG_7643.jpg
tongck by Apprentice
  • 2 replies
  • 2 likes

My canon LBP 2900 is very slow while printing

Hello Everyone,Last time when the papers were got stuck in my printer the technician repaired it but in another incident it says scanner error, he replaced the scanner. Now, when i give print to it, it takes 10 to 12 seconds for taking paper and prin...

Please help me

I have Canon printer LBP623Cdw and i want to refill it with powder ink Only the black color so it was telling me that the balck color is need to be changed and is not more printing in this color I brought powder ink that is only the black one and fil...

Resolved! Printer Jam

My My paper is jammed in my Canon imageCLASS MF4770n printer. I need to get to the rear of the printer to remove the jam. How do I remove the rear panel?

dycon by Apprentice
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

imageCLASS MF743Cdw Scanner PDF to JPEG

I scanned in multiple documents as a jpeg image with no problem and then one day it changed to uploading as PDF files. Is there a way to change the settings on the scanner to make sure the documents show up in my computer is images and not PDF files?...

Resolved! imageCLASS MF743Cdw Prints Large Gray V

My MF743cdw prints a large solid Gray, V shape 1/3rd the page size also.  Occurs almost every day after I have been printing even small number of items.  It has no writing on it to say any purpose.  I would like to know how to turn it off or find out...

PbJ by Apprentice
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

imageCLASS LBP113w laser printer

I'm interested in the imageCLASS LBP113w laser printer.  I have a Macbook Air (M1) with the latest MacOS Monterey (12.1).  Are printer drivers available to download for this MacOS?  FYI: I recently bought a Brother laser printer, but it would only pr...

skua123 by Apprentice
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

MF toolbox crash (Kernelbase.dll error)

MF Toolbox (ver. 4.9) keeps crashing after scanning a few pages in the auto-feeder. I get this error:Faulting application name: MfTBox.exe, version: 1.0.17.0, time stamp: 0x559f8b91Faulting module name: KERNELBASE.dll, version: 10.0.17134.556, time s...

zm by Apprentice
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes

Image Class 642/643/644CDW

I changed the department ID and Pin, and when I restarted the printer, it would not accept the department ID and pin. I seem to be locked out of the printer. I tried the default 7654321 for both boxes, but it doesn't authenticate. I tried online thro...

Nomadusa by Apprentice
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Printing Landscape Documents Far Down Page

I have ImageClass MF264dw and I got a new computer and when I try and print landscape, it is printing the document like half way down the page.  Margins are correctly set.  I have downloaded the correct Driver.  I do not know what setting this is.  A...

Barnold by Apprentice
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
Getting started

New to the community? Here's some information to help you get acquainted:

Announcements