cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Printer turning page Hot Pink

tcoulter
Apprentice

Hello, I am printing normal black and white pages or pages with very low color and all the pages are printing but the pages are coming out Hot Pink.  Has ink, black is running a little low but otherwise all are just under half ful and black is about a quarter full Please advise.  Thank you

4 REPLIES 4

shadowsports
Legend
Legend

Greetings,

If it looks something like this, then its Double Color Management:

DCM.png

~Rick
Bay Area - CA

~R5 C (1.0.6.1) ~RF Trinity, ~RF 100 Macro, ~RF 100~400, ~RF 100~500, +RF 1.4x TC, +Canon Control Ring, BG-R10, 430EX III-RT ~DxO PhotoLab Elite ~DaVinci Resolve ~Windows11 Pro ~ImageClass MF644Cdw/MF656Cdw ~Pixel 8
~CarePaks Are Worth It

Danny

Hi, tcoulter!

So that the Community can help you better, we need to know exactly which Canon printer model you're using, which operating system is on your computer, and which application(s) you're printing from. That, and any other details you'd like to give will help the Community better understand your issue!

If this is a time-sensitive matter, click HERE search our knowledge base or find additional support options HERE.

Thanks and have a great day!

Good morning,

I have the Imageclass MF733.  Upon further investigation it looks like the toner cartridge (magenta) broke in the machine.  Not sure if the machine caused it or the toner itself but now there is pink all in my equipment.  Is there a fix for this or am I outta luck and have to buy a new machine.  I purchased in May of 2018.   : (. Thank you

Hello Tcoulter,

If toner spilled in the printer, you can try cleaning the Fixing assembly and the image transfer belt a couple of times using the steps provided in the links below. If that does not resolve the issue, it would mean the printer needs service. You can check you service options by singing into your My Canon Account using the link HERE or contacting support at 1-800-652-2666.

For the ITB

https://oip.manual.canon/USRMA-1738-zz-SS-enUS/contents/SS735_maintenance_0241.html#1007_h1_01

For the fixing assembly

https://oip.manual.canon/USRMA-1738-zz-SS-enUS/contents/SS735_maintenance_0240.html#1006_h1_01

Announcements