cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Printer Software for MAXIFY GX7021?

M0710NM4N
Contributor

So I just bought a Maxify GX7021 and I'm a little lost within the downloads section for this product. I don't see any specific, like default main program/software. Is there no main software? I see downloads for photo printing but nothing for just basic printing, scanning etc.

4 REPLIES 4

Tiffany

Welcome to the Canon forum!

So that the Community can help you better, we will need to know which operating system is running on your computer (i.e. Windows or macOS and which version). How are you connecting? Any 
other details you'd like to give will only help the Community better understand your issue. The forum is not intended for immediate support. If this is a time-sensitive matter, click HERE search our knowledge base or find additional support options HERE

Thank you!

I am on Windows 11 Pro. I recall my past Canon printer the downloads section had My Image Garden... did they discontinue that, as it's not listed under the downloads section for the MAXIFY GX7021

M0710NM4N
Contributor

Nobody can help?

Hello,

You would not need any specific program to print images or documents. You can print from your computer by opening the document/image and then pressing CTRL + P or clicking file and then print. My Image Garden is an optional program used to organize images and print items like collages, calendars, and greeting cards. That program comes with some of our printers, but is not needed to use the print or scan features. To scan, you can use the IJ scan utility that installs with the standard setup from the disc or download from our setup site. If installed, it will appear in your list of installed programs under a yellow folder marked Canon Utilities.

Announcements