cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Maxify MB 2050 IJ Scan to email app problem connecting to server

Saramost
Apprentice

Hello everybody,

First of all let me start by saying that I have been searching hi and low for an answer/solution to my problem.

I have contacted Canon support multiple times and although they are very kind every time, they haven't been able to provide me with a solution.

Next I will explain the problem which is not a common one it appears because nowhere on google I can find the answer.

So here we go:

- I bought myself two Maxify MB 2050 printers. I installaed one at the office and one at home.

- I am connected via WiFi to the network and have been able to register with the IJ cloud service to utilise the app "Scan to email". This is NOT the application to scan a document and attach it to outlook or any other email client on the computer, this is the app that sends an email (with canon address) with the scanned document in attach to any email address chosen.

- For a while the app worked fine on both locations.

- After a while and it seems it stopped working at the same moment, the printer keeps on trying to communicate to the server (canon server) and then fails with the message "cannot connect to the server. Please wait and try again"

- After resetting everything to default in the settings I can't even register with IJ Cloud service any more.

Is any body else experiencing the same or a similar problem?

Does anybody have a suggestion, solution?

I do have the impression that there is something wrong with the canon servers themselves because of the fact that it seems that I can get outside and try to connect to the server but at canon side they tell me nothing is wrong.

Any help would be much appreciated!

Regards,

David

0 REPLIES 0
Announcements