cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

MF733CDW very faded prints

nking77750
Apprentice

I have a MF733CDW printing blank pages,   replace all toner cartridges,, I have tried everything I can think of,   it will not print visible..  turned toners, no print.. so faded I can see black under microscope.. tried all cleaning icons available,  powered off back on..  nothing works.. org toners were at 90% full when I put new ones in..  same problem,,  any idea or recommendations before I take it to the woods for target practice??

2 REPLIES 2

dexman335
Rising Star
If replacing the toner cartridges and executing the on-board calibrations/adjustments doesn't resolve the faded prints, I would reach out to Canon Support. They may suggest taking the unit to an Authorized Canon Dealer for repair.

Hector
Product Expert
Product Expert

Hello Nking77750,

If the prints are faded, it will point to a problem with the hardware or a toner issue. If you have already cleaned the ITB and the Fixing assembly using the steps in the link HERE, it will mean the printer needs service. You can use the link HERE to access your Canon account and check what service/warranty options are available.

Announcements