cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

MF Toolbox 4.9 won't recognize MF4370dn Printer

mikeschumann
Apprentice

I have a Windows 10 laptop with a network connected MF4370dn printer. When I install MF Toolbox 4.9, it tells me that it can't find a supported scanner. I have tried everything, including reinstalling the printer, etc....

HELP!

2 REPLIES 2

Hector
Product Expert
Product Expert

Hello Mike,

If you are using Windows 10 and you are unable to scan over the network, you can try turning off andy security software and scanning to see if the error clears. If you continue to have issues while scanning, you can try installing the Windows 64-bit] Patch for Network Scan, USB Scan (Windows 8/8.1/10 from our support site to see if it resolves the issue and the recommended drivers while your security software is still turned off.

If you continue to have issues scanning, I would suggest contacting support at 1-800-652-2666. Our agents would be happy to see what might be causing the issue.

I already tried that.  The problem is that when I install the printer driver for this printer, which I downloaded from your web site, it doesn't include the scanner driver for this printer.  I also have an MF4570dn printer, and everything works great.

Announcements