cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

MB5320 Printer-Scanner not working on Mac Ventura 13.1

ARitz
Apprentice

I just got a new MacBook after my old one finally died. I have an MB5320 printer/scanner and I'm trying to find out how to make the printer/scanner functions on my MB5320 work on the new laptop. Does anyone know how to make this work?

3 REPLIES 3

Danny

Hi, ARitz!

So that the Community can help you better, we need to know exactly which version of macOS is running on your MacBook. That, and any other details you'd like to give will help the Community better understand your issue!

If this is a time-sensitive matter, click HERE search our knowledge base or find additional support options HERE.

Thanks and have a great day!

Danny, 

The title of this post states that the version of macOS that is running on my MacBook is Ventura 13.1. The printer is a Maxify MB5320. Any suggestions to help me link the two would be appreciated. I'm trying not to trash a perfectly good computer or printer. 

Hector
Product Expert
Product Expert

Hello ARitz,

I checked our support site and unfortunately, it look like the printer is not compatible with Ventura 13.1. The drivers available for the Mac operating system go up to Mac OS 11 (Big Sur). 

Announcements