cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

MAXIFY MB2720 Won't Let Me Change Ink Cartridges

gilbro
Apprentice

I'm trying to contact Canon support by phone. I set up an account when I bought my Maxify MB2720 printer. I can log into the account and it says my account is active and lists my printer. In my profile I have both my home land-line and my mobile phone #s listed. When I call, the support line, it asks me for the phone # I used to set up the account. I have entered both of those, and the nice woman's voice says, "Sorry there is no account listed with that number." What do I do to get through?

The problem with my MB2720 printer: I'm trying to change out the ink cartridges, but when I open the front cover, it just tells me "The front cover is open. Please close the cover."

There is a post in the forum from 2019 mentioning this problem, but no good answer was given. Nothing since.

1 REPLY 1

Danny

Hi!  Thanks for registering your MAXIFY MB2720.  If our automated routing system is unable to find you or clearly understand you, try pressing 0 (zero) instead when you're asked to state your model number.  By doing that, you should be routed to one of our live call directors and they can get you to where you need to go.

In the meantime, your fellow Canon Community Forum contributors are welcome to chime in with their suggestions and solutions!

Announcements