cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

MAXIFY MB2700 when to change ink cartridge

slgorin
Apprentice

I have an mb2700 printer.  I see that two inks are low, have changed the other three already, but when I open the door, it tells me the door is open and does not prompt me to change inks.  I see the level is low on the screen, but do I have to wait for the printer to give an error message to change the tank before it can be manually changed?

5 REPLIES 5

jrhoffman75
Legend
Legend

You can change at any time, but it is more cost effective to wait until printer says to replace. 

John Hoffman
Conway, NH

1D X Mark III, Many lenses, Pixma PRO-100, Pixma TR8620a, LR Classic

When I open the door, the printer tells me the door is open and it does not move the carriage to change any cartridges

shadowsports
Legend
Legend

Greetings,

mb2700 Ink Replacement:

Canon : MAXIFY Manuals : MB2700 series : Replacing Ink Tanks

I suggest you follow John's advice and wait until you are prompted to replace inks.

~Rick
Bay Area - CA

~R5 C (1.0.6.1) ~RF Trinity, ~RF 100 Macro, ~RF 100~400, ~RF 100~500, +RF 1.4x TC, +Canon Control Ring, BG-R10, 430EX III-RT ~DxO PhotoLab Elite ~DaVinci Resolve ~Windows11 Pro ~ImageClass MF644Cdw/MF656Cdw ~Pixel 8
~CarePaks Are Worth It

It finally prompted me to change one of the low ink tanks.  So that model, you can not change it early, even though the display shows it is low.  All my other Canon Printers let me though.

Interesting. Thanks for the follow-up. 

John Hoffman
Conway, NH

1D X Mark III, Many lenses, Pixma PRO-100, Pixma TR8620a, LR Classic
National Parks Week Sweepstakes style=

Enter for a chance to win!

April 20th-28th
Announcements