cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

LBP6030w not connecting to WiFi

RandyMorris24
Apprentice

We recently had to change our WiFi address and now our computer won't connect to our wireless LBP6030w printer. I downloaded a new driver but it could not find the printer. Any suggestions?

2 REPLIES 2

DonnaCox
Apprentice

I am also searching for it.

I am also searching for it. Please help me. I would like to share topcvwritersuk.com/purplecv-review/ website with you where you can find reviews for a resume writer. Whenever I want to hire a resume writer, I always prefer to take help from that website because it is easy.

Greetings,

Not completely clear what "recently changed our wi-fi address" means. You changed the network name, password for the network or IP address?

Please review this KB article in its entirety.

Canon Knowledge Base - Setting up the LBP6030w, LBP6230dw, and LBP7110Cw printers wirelessly (Window...

Its for windows. Not sure which OS either of you are running as this was not mentioned. Using a USB cable during the set up process may help with device detection and connection. It can be removed once the wireless settings have been configured on the printer.

~Rick
Bay Area - CA

~R5 C (1.0.6.1) ~RF Trinity, ~RF 100 Macro, ~RF 100~400, ~RF 100~500, +RF 1.4x TC, +Canon Control Ring, BG-R10, 430EX III-RT ~DxO PhotoLab Elite ~DaVinci Resolve ~Windows11 Pro ~ImageClass MF644Cdw/MF656Cdw ~Pixel 8
~CarePaks Are Worth It

Announcements