Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

LBP151 Filter failed

musicmann
Apprentice

When I try to print I am getting the following message in the Jobs window

Stopped - 'Filter' failed.

If someone could explain this & how to fix.

Gord H

4 REPLIES 4

Danny

Hi, musicmann!

So that the Community can help you better, we need to know exactly which operating system is running on your computer (i.e. Windows or Mac OS, and which version thereof). That, and any other details you'd like to give will help the Community better understand your issue!

If this is a time-sensitive matter, click HERE search our knowledge base or find additional support options HERE.

Thanks and have a great day!

macOS Big Sur Version 11.4

I encountered this issue when I tried to print a pdf using the  Preview app.Untitled.jpg

Does anyone have an idea of how to fix this problem ?

Hello Musicmann,

The filter failed error message is a Mac error that point to a problem with processing the PDF file. In this situation, you can download and install the UFR printer driver for 10.11 using the link HERE. Once the driver has been installed, Click on the apple in the upper left hand corner of the screen and then click on system preferences. Once in system preferences click on Printers and Scanners.

In printers and scanners, you can use the - at the bottom of the window to remove any old connections for the printer. Once the connection has been removed, you can click the + to add the printer back to your printer list. When adding the printer, make sure the name of the printer appears in the USE box near the add button.

Announcements