cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

ImageRUNNER Advance DX C3725i - Scan to email generating TX report instead

IWEAdmin
Apprentice

Hello, 

my printer is not sending my scanned documents to my email. Instead it is printing a TX report saying "TX image set not to display" 

I am unaware of how to fix this. 

3 REPLIES 3

Kristoff
Rising Star

Thanks for joining the conversation, IWEAdmin!

So that the Community can help you better, we need to know exactly which Canon printer model you're using. Also the operating system and connection method (wifi, usb, etc).  That, and any other details you'd like to give will help the Community better understand your issue!

If this is a time-sensitive matter, click HERE search our knowledge base or find additional support options HERE.

Thanks and have a great day!

I am having the same issue. We changed to Microsoft Outlook for all our emails about a year ago but no sudddenly we can't scan to email. I have an Image Runner Adv DX C3725i. Can you help, maybe some setting changed? 

Thanks for posting!

While our Forum Community members are welcome to chime in, Canon does not provide direct support for imageRUNNER series products, but your dealer will be able to help you!

If you don't have a dealer, please call us at 1-800-OK-CANON (1-800-652-2666) and we will be happy to provide you with the names of dealers who are in your area!

Announcements