cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

ImageClass MF8050cn paper jams in paper tray on second page every time.

alruff
Apprentice

When printing multiple pages the first page pulls fine, but then it jams on the 2nd page every time.  Constantly have to pull the paper tray out, reach in to grab the stuck copy which comes out with a slight tug not damaging the paper at all.  Put jamed page back in the paper tray, push in paper tray, press OK.  It will now print 1 page then jam again on the 2nd.

How do I resolve this problem?

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Thanks you, I did call support and end result of the Call was to take it in to an authorized Cannon service center and have it fixed.  I was glad to find an authorized center close that the support representative gave me.  Haven't taken it in as yet.  

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2

Patrice
Whiz

Hi alruff.

I will be able to assist you.

May I have you make a multiple page copy directly at the machine?  If the error occurs when making a copy, we recommend contacting our telephone technical support group.

Please call 1-800-OK-CANON (1-800-652-2666) and a representative will be able to further assist you. I understand that the forum may be your preferred method of communication; however, these steps must be performed with a telephone support representative assisting you.

Did this answer your question? Please click the Accept as Solution button so that others may find the answer as well.

Thanks you, I did call support and end result of the Call was to take it in to an authorized Cannon service center and have it fixed.  I was glad to find an authorized center close that the support representative gave me.  Haven't taken it in as yet.  

Announcements