cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

imageCLASS LBP622Cdw How to contact support

erikceo
Contributor

How to file an executive level customer complaint against the sales team?????

Hello, for 4 weeks now I have been sent all over Canon in order to return this defective laser printer that I have.  It is only 6 months old and keeps shutting off at random as if the unit has an electrical issue.  I have had your reps tell me that as an exception in this case they would let me return it now in exchange for another printer of near equal value.  I am NOT trying to get cash back; I just simply need a working printer being a fairly busy business.   Would a community expert on this subject matter please message me back or however this community works - I am new to this forum.

Thanks, 

Erik

3 ACCEPTED SOLUTIONS

shadowsports
Legend
Legend

Greetings erikceo,

There appears to be years elapsing between your posts.   The LBP622cdw and Pro-200 which I see listed in your other threads both have a 1 yr warranty.  To be eligible for warranty service, proof of purchase is required.

If you do not live in the United States, please visit the Canon Global website to be directed to the correct support portal for your region.

For Product and Support Information | Canon Global

All Canon products must be registered at My Canon to receive support, or warranty service.

MyCanon

Once your device is registered in My Canon, you will be provided with device support options.  Log into my Canon, select Service and Support in the navigation pane, then your registered product.

shadowsports_2-1694310663183.png

Select your product, then Product Support 

shadowsports_0-1694310102401.png

You are then provided with various contact options:

shadowsports_1-1694310241579.png

Note, you are Welcome to contact Canon over the phone, but your product still has to be registered to receive support.    

For US support and warranty, you can contact Canon USA Support
1-800-OK-CANON (1-800-652-2666), Monday - Friday, 8:00 AM - 8:00 PM EST

Canon also has Chat Support options, but only during business hours, so calling might be the fastest way to get the help you need.

shadowsports_3-1694311394159.png

Hope this helps

~Rick
Bay Area - CA

~R5 C (1.0.6.1) ~RF Trinity, ~RF 100 Macro, ~RF 100~400, ~RF 100~500, +RF 1.4x TC, +Canon Control Ring, BG-R10, 430EX III-RT ~DxO PhotoLab Elite ~DaVinci Resolve ~Windows11 Pro ~ImageClass MF644Cdw/MF656Cdw ~Pixel 8
~CarePaks Are Worth It

View solution in original post

No I am within the US.  I do need support in the worst way and the tech support people never reply to my tickets submitted per normal protocol.  I have no idea why plus nothing is coming to my Canon regular account email either.

So for now, I am going to ask a question - something that I need to do ASAP tonight.  I have a Canon TS702 inkjet printer and it will not stay connected with WiFi.  Plus the generic password is not working for ADMIN in order that I can then log in using the web interface.  A lot of very strange printer behavior.  So the only thing that I can figure sensible to do tonight is to do a total, back to factory reset.  Something has corrupted all the many printer settings because I never would have done this intentionally.

So I need a moderator and/or printer expert to help me out tonight via the forum.  I have got to get a printer working tonight.

I appreciate any/all input.  I am partially hearing impaired as well, so please send me a private message which comes to my attention quicker than just a regular reply to my posts.

Peace, 

Erik

Proof of purchase is uploaded sir.

And I have never owned a PRO 200 so I don’t know where you get that info.  I would not be asking for assistance if my products were out of warranty.  I paid for add on Care Pack coverage.  

What would you do if no one ever responded to your support requests sir?  

I am simply going to file an executive level complaint tomorrow.  I found a number that rings into the main USA corporate office.  I am not tolerating their nonsense anymore.

But thank you for attempting to help.

Erik

8 REPLIES 8

Stephen

Hello, Erik! 

Welcome to the Canon Forums!

The Forums aren't intended for immediate assistance from Canon USA but for feedback and help from your peers. If your question is urgent, click HERE to visit your My Canon Account to discover your personalized support options.

Please click HERE to find your support options if you're outside of the USA. 

I appreciate the info.  I guess they are closed on the weekend because I cannot ever get anyone.  Please confirm if you would sir what the USA support hours/days are.  I can never seem to reach them when open.  Can you give me a good email address for printer support?  I have 2 printers to speak with them about, an Image Class LBP622cdw and a inkjet printer.  Tell me how best you could support in reaching someone.  And from within my account, I cannot find any way, or any choice to push through some type of email to them.

Thanks for registering your Canon gear!  Our printer support teams are open Monday through Friday.  The exact hours vary between our imageCLASS and inkjet support teams and will also depend on the time zone you're calling from but if you're calling from within the continental US, they should each be open if you call during daytime hours.

We look forward to your call!

I will call them once again tomorrow.  But normally, which is nuts, the hold times are 45 minutes or more.  And then why are they not returning my support tickets submitted through my portal.  I don’t get it.

No I am within the US.  I do need support in the worst way and the tech support people never reply to my tickets submitted per normal protocol.  I have no idea why plus nothing is coming to my Canon regular account email either.

So for now, I am going to ask a question - something that I need to do ASAP tonight.  I have a Canon TS702 inkjet printer and it will not stay connected with WiFi.  Plus the generic password is not working for ADMIN in order that I can then log in using the web interface.  A lot of very strange printer behavior.  So the only thing that I can figure sensible to do tonight is to do a total, back to factory reset.  Something has corrupted all the many printer settings because I never would have done this intentionally.

So I need a moderator and/or printer expert to help me out tonight via the forum.  I have got to get a printer working tonight.

I appreciate any/all input.  I am partially hearing impaired as well, so please send me a private message which comes to my attention quicker than just a regular reply to my posts.

Peace, 

Erik

shadowsports
Legend
Legend

Greetings erikceo,

There appears to be years elapsing between your posts.   The LBP622cdw and Pro-200 which I see listed in your other threads both have a 1 yr warranty.  To be eligible for warranty service, proof of purchase is required.

If you do not live in the United States, please visit the Canon Global website to be directed to the correct support portal for your region.

For Product and Support Information | Canon Global

All Canon products must be registered at My Canon to receive support, or warranty service.

MyCanon

Once your device is registered in My Canon, you will be provided with device support options.  Log into my Canon, select Service and Support in the navigation pane, then your registered product.

shadowsports_2-1694310663183.png

Select your product, then Product Support 

shadowsports_0-1694310102401.png

You are then provided with various contact options:

shadowsports_1-1694310241579.png

Note, you are Welcome to contact Canon over the phone, but your product still has to be registered to receive support.    

For US support and warranty, you can contact Canon USA Support
1-800-OK-CANON (1-800-652-2666), Monday - Friday, 8:00 AM - 8:00 PM EST

Canon also has Chat Support options, but only during business hours, so calling might be the fastest way to get the help you need.

shadowsports_3-1694311394159.png

Hope this helps

~Rick
Bay Area - CA

~R5 C (1.0.6.1) ~RF Trinity, ~RF 100 Macro, ~RF 100~400, ~RF 100~500, +RF 1.4x TC, +Canon Control Ring, BG-R10, 430EX III-RT ~DxO PhotoLab Elite ~DaVinci Resolve ~Windows11 Pro ~ImageClass MF644Cdw/MF656Cdw ~Pixel 8
~CarePaks Are Worth It

Proof of purchase is uploaded sir.

And I have never owned a PRO 200 so I don’t know where you get that info.  I would not be asking for assistance if my products were out of warranty.  I paid for add on Care Pack coverage.  

What would you do if no one ever responded to your support requests sir?  

I am simply going to file an executive level complaint tomorrow.  I found a number that rings into the main USA corporate office.  I am not tolerating their nonsense anymore.

But thank you for attempting to help.

Erik

shadowsports
Legend
Legend

Sorry,

I saw reference to it in your other post.

shadowsports_0-1694391422377.png

shadowsports_2-1694391556144.png

I hope you get the assistance you are looking for.  

~Rick
Bay Area - CA

~CarePaks Are Worth It

Announcements