cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Color Print Management

ssamedia1
Apprentice

Hello,

We are using a Canon IR C350if printer how should it be setup so that no matter which program I print from it will authenticate with Department ID and pin.  Notice that it seems to work on Microsoft Word well but any other program not so much.  I do have confirm Department ID on every machine i'm using it is not on a domain and has a static IP.  In addition, noticed that even after I went through El Capitan's printer dialog to find the manufacturer printer drivers I still get NG error when printing because it doesn't recognize the ID which I know is correct.  The only work around I have seen is I had to change the department ID management to accept unknown ID's for printing is that the case? 

1 REPLY 1

Danny

Hi, ssamedia1! Thanks for posting!

While our forum community members are welcome to chime in, Canon does not provide direct support for imageRUNNER series products. Instead, your dealer will be able to help you! If you don't have a dealer, please call us at 1-800-OK-CANON (1-800-652-2666) and we will be happy to provide you with the names of dealers in your area!

We hope this helps!

Announcements