cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Canon iPF 8000s imagePROGRAF

saipansmall
Apprentice

Hi! So I have a Canon iPF 8000s imagePROGRAF, and I want to get it back to its fully functional state. My problem is that whenver I turn it on I get an "!Multi-Sensor error" "Turn off printer, wait a while, then turn it on again". I do as the printer says but the same error and message appears. I am just now taking over this printer, and really want to impress my parents by getting this printer working.

Other Notes: This printer has been down for quite some time. The previous handler said that he needed chips for the waste bin. Soon after replacing the chip we were getting a "2f-01..." something error. It had to do with the cutter coming out, we just put it back where it was supposed to be. The last time this printer was shut down, he told me that we needed torepalce the head. But I have my reservations about his advice. Please Help Me! I would really appreciate it!

p.s. If there is anybody out there who knows how to basically "overhaul" a printer, I would love it if you could just post up your steps. By overhaul I mean a list of parts that are commonly replaced. Or certain things that go bad with this printer over time. 

0 REPLIES 0
Announcements