cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

PIXMA TS8350 unable to print from cassette

willier
Apprentice

My printer has been working okay for years now all of a sudden I get an error code 1000 and I am unable to change print settings? I have treid doing this from botht he print screen on my PC and also the printer but its not allowing at all. I also tried turning of the mismatch paaper setting it did allow me to print a copy but nothing from PC.

Please help frustrating !

4 REPLIES 4

Danny

Thanks for joining the conversation, willier!

So that the Community can help you better, we need to know exactly which Canon printer model you're using within the PIXMA TS8300 series.  The model number should appear on the printer's operation panel at the lower right.  That, and any other details you'd like to give will help the Community better understand your issue!

If this is a time-sensitive matter, click HERE search our knowledge base or find additional support options HERE.

Thanks and have a great day!

Hi Danny,

Thnaks fo rthe response, the model number is TS8350.

cheers

Willie

Hello Danny,

Any help on this one?

thanks

Willie

Hi again, Willie!  Thanks for your patience, though we need to let you know that the PIXMA TS8350 is not supported by our team here at Canon USA since that printer isn't available in this country.  If you live outside the United States, please click HERE and select your country to find support in your part of the world.  Your fellow Community members are still welcome to offer their advice.

Thanks for choosing Canon!

Announcements