cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Canon MX377 prints extremely slow. Please help!

mx377
Apprentice

Hi Guys,

I have a CANON MX377 All-in-One printer. I like using it and never had any issues with it. But now,  its printing horribly slow - regardless whether I print documents or pictures and regardless of the program I am printing from.  It prints about a line at a time, then pauses for several seconds before printing a tiny little bit more, then again waiting several seconds and so on.  It all started when one of our office staff accidentally unplugged the printer while it was printing a document. After plugging it and turning it back on, a warning pop-up shows on my PC window saying something... "warning, printer was suddenly umplugged... and something like saying don't do it again". I forgot the exact words on that pop-up.  I am printing over a LAN, but my network setup hasn't changed.  It prints extremely slow no matter which PC I use on same LAN connection.

I searched the internet for answers, tried many of the suggestions like how to reset all the settings to its factory default settings, etc. but no use. Any ideas? 

Thanks!

2 REPLIES 2

mx377
Apprentice

up

jo2
Apprentice
sir i hope this will help although i maybe too late that you might disposed your printer. try replacing both cartridge. in my case i only replaced my black ink cartridge and it already worked. i found out that the printer will still function under a minor problem with the cartridge such as the worn out contact point and that causes the printer to print very slow. pls reply just to let me know if it works. thanks.
Announcements