cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Canon MF110/910 Series UFRII LT : Toner?

depj
Apprentice

I used up my "starter" toner cartridge for a recently purchased Canon MF110/190 Series UFRII LT Printer, but now I am unable to find a toner cartridge. Pop-up window states that it requires "toner cartridge 047".  I ordered the closest thing I could find, "T-CRG047 Toner", but, unfortunately, it does not fit. Where can I buy my replacement cartridge, or did I buy a Canon printer that is no longer supported?  Assistance on this matter is appreciated.  Thank you

10 REPLIES 10

Phil3921
Apprentice

The original cartridge is in two pieces.  The replacement is one cartridge.....?  It fits but won't work.  I would think the replacement would be a two piece cartridge. Zero help with Google search, Youtube or the Canon site!

Hello. Welcome to The Canon Community, and thank you for your inquiry!

We appreciate your participation; however, we must let you know that the Canon Community is hosted and moderated within the United States by Canon USA. We can only support Canon products manufactured and used in the US market.

If you live outside the United States, please CLICK HERE and select your country or region for your support needs.

You're welcome to discuss Canon products sold outside of the United States, but please be aware that you will not receive support directly from Canon USA.

Hello. I purchased the Canon MF 110/910 Series, FR11LT printer for my home office last year. In the United States. The original toner cartridge is depleted and all of my searches for how to purchase a new cartridge have been unsuccessful. At this point, I'm thinking that I SHOULD NOT have purchased the printer and that the only thing to do with it now is discard it. Is that the plan for this unit? Can you help me know how to purchase additional toner so that I can use the printer? Thank you very much.

Hi, dyurevich!  Canon USA doesn't offer the i-SENSYS MF110 in the United States and that means that we're unable to offer support for it.  If you purchased this printer from a dealer in the United States, we recommend contacting them about this.  That printer is part of the larger MF110 family of printers, so if you're looking for its US counterpart, it would be the imageCLASS MF113w.

Hope this helps!

It helps only a little. I purchased the printer at Office Depot in the United States, Dothan, Alabama to be exact. Is Office Depot supposed to carry the replacement toner?

Would the cartridge of the MF113w work int he MF 110?

chimitris
Apprentice

I have this EXACT problem. Purchased at a US retailer at beginning of pandemic. Was able to find and buy replacement ink once. Now need it again and cannot find it anywhere. get same answer from Canon. Printer was offered in the USA and bought in the USA. Now its useless. Never another canon product for me.

normadel
Authority
Authority

A quick search shows that the MF 113W uses the 047 Black cartridge, and it is available from Canon, Amazon, B&H Photo, and lots of other places.

except that my question wasn't about the MF 113 -my question was would the 047 work in the MF 110/109 that I also (like the OP) purchased in 2020 in the USA and have been unable to find replacement toner for. 

Announcements