cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Canon Imageclass LBP622CDW Consistent Condensation Error

gman666
Apprentice

Hi I have an Imageclass LBP622CDW in my home office.  I have moved and when set up it has the Condensation error.  I have gone thru the instructions and it will not run.  It just keeps repeating the error.  What can I do?  I have tried unplugging and reinstalling.  Right now it is a brick with a flashing error light.  I got a laser printer cause I was afraid of inkjets drying out.  Is there a hard reset?

Thank you,

Greg

1 REPLY 1

Hector
Product Expert
Product Expert

Hello Gman666,

If you are getting a condensation message, you can try running he option to remove condensation for 2-3 hours to see if it resolves the issue. you can use the steps found in the link HERE. If the issue keeps coming up, I would suggest moving the printer to another location and try to keep it away from any air conditioning vents. If the error keeps coming up after moving the printer and removing condensation, it would usually mean there is something wrong with the hardware. In that situation, you can contact our support team at 1-800-652-2666. Our agents would be happy to provide service options and to check if anything else could be causing the issue.

National Parks Week Sweepstakes style=

Enter for a chance to win!

April 20th-28th
Announcements